Without You Things Go Hazy

Featuring
MIMIKRI HOT COUTURE


HeLLo
BeauTiFuL WoRLd

 Handfuls of love sending your way 

"Watching you laugh and dance and being happy warms my heart"
That is what Steppenwolf said to me last night.

And I say that to you now.
We all deserve to be happy in life.
We all deserve to be loved ... but with a genuine love free from lies.
Our feet should always be tickling this beautiful earth with our dancing.
And laughter should be the universal language that brings hearts together.

Forever yours,
~ Lori Novo ~



What if I fall and hurt myself
Would you know how to fix me?
What if I went and lost myself
Would you know where to find me?
If forgot who I am 
Would you please remind me?
Oh, cause without you things go hazy.
(Ah's)


This dress is my favorite one of all times :P
I am serious!
I like it better than any other outfit I have in my inventory. I got it a long time ago and since then
I still haven't found any other dress that beats it. It still holds first place in my list.

It's the 5th Ave in white (L$450)
you can also get it in black, gray, rosa (pink) and neptune (blue)
from
MIMIKRI HOT COUTURE

You're gonna love the detail on it, it is absolutely beautiful ;)


"Smiles baby yu are so aglow! Muah love yu to bits!!"
~ Steppenwolf ~

CREDITS:
Hair Kinda Shy * Black Beauty  ClawTooth
Skin  Ava SK 3  Belleza
Bracelet  I Love To Love Bracelet  Finesmith
Eyes  Ardent Industrial (Small)  IKON Eyes
Sandals  Xi Wedgesandels * White (no longer available)  Aleida
Poses  aDORKable
Location  Lovely's Photo Studio
Model & Photographer  Lori Novo

♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment