FANTASY FAIRE... PALACE OF TEARS


EXPLORING SECOND LIFE
Part 6 Out Of 11
&
PALACE OF TEARS HUNT

VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR

Dear Second Life,

Now we are on to our second post of the day for this wonderful Relay For Life event happening now (May 1 - May 11).
You have no idea how much I am enjoying putting these posts together for you. Exploring Second Life has to be my 
favorite thing to feature in the blog, and more if we add a good cause to it. I personally believe that SL is way too beautiful and interesting
to just be putting my face in every picture I show you. ;)

Welcome
to
FANTASY FAIRE 2014

PALACE OF TEARS
Author: David Abbot
Designer: Rynn Verwood
Scripter: Encaitaron Korobase
Art installation: Haveit Neox

Sponsors: Curious Kitties, Dark Goddess Designs, Death Row Designs, Epic, {Fae'd} Club, .Luminary., L'Uomo,
Safe Waters Foundation and Spyralle

HUNT
Did someone say Hunt?
Sure did ;)
There is a hunt going on for all those hunt lovers
The Palace Of Tears Hunt
Read all about it HERE.


Listen to FANTASY FAIR RADIO HERE


By the way before I go,
on the last picture of this post lets see if you can find me.

Where's Waldo Lori?
VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR
VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR
VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR
VIEW IMAGE ON FLICKR

Can You see Me?

WHERE'S WALDO LORI? 

(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)

I was going to erase "me" from the picture but when I saw my daughter's reaction 
when she spotted me,
"Awww mom sooo cute, Hahaha!"
I decided to keep the picture as it was ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment