On Location

Featuring
THE WHITE ARMORY

VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


Dear Second Life,

Finding a good location for a photo shoot is never easy. It can actually be a big challenge since I always try to
find a location that not only will the colors compliment and combine with what I am wearing but that the theme goes well with the outfit. On this occasion I came upon a beautiful
England's Secret Garden
and I couldn't resist using it for these pictures. even though the era of the Sim is way off from how I was dressed.

Originally I was very tempted in using a studio for the pics and save me the time of jumping from Sim to Sim looking for a good picture spot, but decided not to since a studio I reserve only for those times when I am not feeling like an explorer.

By taking pics outside a studio not only do I feature the gorgeous items that my sponsors create, but as I mention before, it gives me the opportunity to share with you wonderful Sims that serve as the best backgrounds for the pictures. You will find all the places I have used for my post under
ON LOCATION on the left side of the screen under CATEGORIES. 

I encourage you all to visit and explore these Sims and leave a donation whenever possible (some old ones may be closed) . Donations are what maintain and keep all those sims we love so much open. It is always very sad to see beautiful Sims come and go. The designers of these Sims really put their heart and soul in creating something beautiful to share with all of us and it is heartbreaking when they are forced to shut them down due to not raising enough funds to keep them alive. Remember that every bit counts and does make a difference and trust me, Sim owners/designers are very grateful with us when we show some Linden love.

A Sim that I am so heartbroken to see it go is 
PARADISO
by my friend Cain Abel. This beautiful Sim will be closing on May 30th so please make sure you pay it a visit before it is gone. Cain created it so beautifully that I find a big resemblance to World's End Garden that also was closed down not too long ago. This got me wondering, what will be the one sim that you would never want to see it gone? For me, the answer is easy, now that all In-World serves me as my home, any sim that closes, hurts. But I bet for most of you that have a particular Sim which you frequent the most, the answer is narrow down. That is why our donations are very important to keep them alive and not see them vanish from our World Map.

Now,
go out there and explore,
discover,
and show some Linden love!

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~
VIEW FULL IMAGE HERE


Wearing
MISTS OF ARADOR
Fitted Mesh Gown
Includes Bracelets
by Bee Dumpling
from
THE WHITE ARMORY


InWorld      MarketPlace      Blog      WebSite


~~

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Anna (Group Gift / No Fee To Join Group) ~ Aimi Skins
Hair ~ Middle-Age 014 * Brown ~ Oblivion
Tiara ~ Spring (Gold/Diamonds) ~ *QD* Empire Of Quality
Ring ~ Desire Ring ~ FineSmith
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Pose One ~ Serenade
Pose Two ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment