Road Trip

Featuring
ROUND 20/2
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM
(August 18 - August 31)


Windows rolled down with the wind blowing in our hair,
music on our radio at full blast, disturbing the silence of road 281 North.
It was one, two, three, and then four a.m. in the morning.
We were singing, laughing, crying... recalling sweet memories of the past 18 years,



plays on our radio and the singing begin again...
... and the laughing and the crying.
Making a few stops at the lit-up resting areas that were crowded by18-Wheelers 
and other tired drivers that like us, needed to stretch their legs and a breath of fresh air 
before continuing with our road trip.

We finally reached our destination at 6:30 a.m., Austin Texas.
We had not slept in all night, not wanting to lose a single chance to make a few more memories 
along the way. Before heading to my daughter's new university, 
we headed to Torchy's for some of their famous tacos. After our tummies were full, 
we then did a little sight-seeing around the city enjoying the beautiful view of our state's Capitol.

9:00 a.m.
It was time now to head to my daughter's university and help her set her new dorm room.
Once done with that, we explored the school grounds giving us the chance to meet other students 
and some university staff members. 

Leaving her fridge and pantry stuffed with all sorts of goodies for her, 
the moment to say goodbye arrived, one of the hardest things I've done in life.

2:30 p.m.
As we walked to my truck we kept holding each other not wanting to let go.
A shiny penny that rested near my truck caught our eye.
She picked it up and we both saw it as a sign of good luck. 
She promised me she would keep it till her graduation day. That made us both smile!

The way back home was quiet...too quiet only for my sobbing that never seemed to cease.
But I knew that I had left my daughter right where she dreamed one day of being.
I had left her where she now, can make her dreams come true...
She will do wonderful because she is already wonderful herself.

Love you my beautiful baby!

:*´¨`*:

A bitter-sweet Saturday for me.
Please bear with me my beautiful readers because I'll be a bit down for a while.

Forever Yours,
~ Lori Novo ~


Wearing from the NEW
20/2 ROUND
COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM


LITTLE GODDESS OUTFIT
in Violet
L$89
by OrsiniRed
(Includes Crown ~ Bikini Set ~ Camisik)
FEMKE V2
HAir
by MINA HAIR
L$200
L$1080 Fat Pack
RINGLES
Bracelets for Slink Hands
L$199
by FORMANAILS

TAXI

Over 150 quality items, Limited Offers & Exclusives!
New Guest Designers and New Group Gifts!
***VIEW ROUND HERE***


COSMOPOLITAN SALEROOM
BLOG  ❁  FLICKR  ❁  FACEBOOK GROUP

CREDITS:
Skin ~ Iwana * Bronze 04 ~ Wow Skins & Shapes
Lips ~ Just Gloss ~ blackLiquid Makeup
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med) ~ IKON Eyes
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Poses ~ Stands from my AO
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To My Wonderful Sponsors For Their Support ⊰♥

No comments:

Post a Comment