The Dancing of My Hands

Featuring
INDYRA ORIGINALS
by Indyra Seigo


I sat there, at the edge of the chair,  surrounded by the soothing darkness in my living room.
The quietness of the room helped me relax and rest my thoughts for a while. 
It has been a roller-coaster of a life for me lately.
And sitting there, alone, gave me what I just needed, peace.
Minutes later, I pulled the little chain on the Tiffany lamp that sits on the little table
 next to the chair bringing some light into the room. 
Not a lot to really light a whole room but just enough to be able to see, 
still without disturbing that darkness that I needed at the moment.
Suddenly I noticed on the floor next to my bare feet the shadows of my hands 
and without realizing I start to move them around,
trying to create some shadow images on the floor below.
At first, I try a bird, it failed.
Then a heart, I seem to have gotten that one.
Then a man,  another fail.
... and so on, failing almost every time.
However, in the process of creating these shadow images,
I start noticing how gentle the shadows looked
because of the movement of my hands.
I then proceed to gently move my hands and see how 
their shadows on the floor would look like.
They look beautiful and graceful... 
like a dancing waltz on a peaceful night,
and so I sat there making my hands dance in the dark
fascinated by their shadow.

I can't tell how long I sat there, in the quietness of my dim living room doing this.
But that doesn't matter.
I was feeling peace and appreciating a simple thing that made me smile,
the dancing of my hands.

Forever Yours,
Lori Novo

Listening To



Wearing
NEW
from
INDYRA ORIGINALS

PHILOSOPHY
Mesh Outfit


PHILOSOPHY INCLUDES
5 Mesh Tops
5 Pairs Of Mesh Pants
1 Pair Mesh Earrings (View)

TAXIII!



CREDITS:
Skin ~ Iwana * Bronze/Nat (NEW) ~ WoW Skins & Shapes
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Med ) ~ Ikon Eyes
Ring ~ Rusalka * Gold ~ FineSmith
Bracelet ~ Neva * Gold ~ Candy Crunchers
Necklace ~ First Love ~ by Hamor Meredith
Bag ~ Eco Flower Bag by Potcha ~ Available at The Dreamers Factory
Heels ~ Harmony * Earthly ~ ZOZ
Slink Hands ~ Elegant 01
Hair ~ Tien ~ fiore VIVE NINE (Thanks AT )
Kitty ~ Lunar Kitten * White ~ Birdy/Alchemy (Thanks AT )
Poses Pictures 1 and 2 ~ aDORKable
Pose Picture 5 ~ Bombshell 04 ~ NanTra
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


♥⊱Thanks To All My Wonderful Designers For Their Support ... Hugs ⊰♥


LOCATION
Culprit Mesh Furniture and Prefabs @ MESH 
(Moderate)
[AnaLu] studio5

No comments:

Post a Comment