Moving On

 Featuring
FA CREATIONS  ❁  WOW SKINS  ❁  COSMOPOLITAN ROOM

“I took a breath and let it go 
and suddenly the air was crisper 
and my lungs lighter 
and suddenly 
there was him 
saying my name 
in different ways 
and I catch myself throwing glances in the mirror, 
seeing someone I don’t know 
quite yet 
but I can’t wait to, 
and that is the start of everything.” 
― Charlotte Eriksson




Wearing NEW from
FA CREATIONS

MIKU SWEATER & SHIRT
IZUMI VELVET SKIRT
CHOUKU KNIT LEGGINGS


HUD CONTROLLED
❁ MIKU SWEATER & SHIRT ❁
7 Textures Sweater Options
7 Textures Shirt Options
❁ IZUMI VELVET SKIRT ❁
6 Textures Options
❁ CHOUKU KNIT LEGGINGS ❁
14 Textures Legging Options

InWorld Store      MarketPlace      Blog      Flickr


Carrying
VINTAGE BOOK BAG
by [-NINETY-]

2 Versions Included
Sweet & Vintage
L$100

Available Now At The
COSMOPOLITAN ROOM
{Round 6/3} January 5 - 18
Over 150 quality items, Limited Offers & Exclusives!
New Guest Designers and new Group Gifts!

CSR TAXI   •  BLOG  •   FACEBOOK GROUP  •  FACEBOOK PAGE  •  FLICKR  
•Or join the SUBSCRIBER (outside by the door) to stay informed! No group slot is needed!

CREDITS
WoW Skin ~ NOELLE * TAN 03 ~ Big Show Event
Hair ~ Edith ~ Truth Hair
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty 
Eyes ~ Clarity * Medium ~ IKON
Slink Hands
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo 

No comments:

Post a Comment