Mori Lori

Featuring
!gO!




"My dear,
In the midst of hate, I found there was, within me, an invincible LOVE.
In the midst of tears, I found there was, within me, an invincible SMILE.
In the midst of chaos, I found there was, within me, an invincible CALM.
I realized, through it all, that...
In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.
And that makes me HAPPY.
For it says that no matter how hard the world pushes against me,
within me,
there's something stronger-
something better,
pushing right back."
- Albert Camus


As soon as I saw !gO!'s new release I got so excited. It immediately reminded me of my "Mori Girl"
Pinterest board that I love so much. But what is a Mori Girl/Fashion/Style? Here's a definition I found for you...

"Mori Girl fashion recently emerged in 2007 in Japan.
Mori means "forest" in Japanese, and the style concept is "a girl who looks like she is living in the forest",
the look is natural & earthy. The fiction archetype was declared as being the character of Hagu from Honey 
& Clover. The actual archetype of Mori fashion is the actress Yu Aoi, who as a matter of fact played Hagu
in the Honey & Clover movie in 2006. Mori girl has developed not only as a style but as a lifestyle as well!
Quirky girls who love vintage clothing, pocket watches, tea, moss, or going snooping in the grandma's attic
will feel right at home in this fashion style."
-SOURCE

Mori girl reminds me so much of Laura Ingalls Wilder...



Here are some blogs/posts for you where you can read more about Mori fashion


Wearing NEW from
!gO!

MERCY
by Gocha Merlin

One of the colors is 50% off / Demo Available


Bag Sold Separately 


tysm Ms. Gocha 


CREDITS
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes  tysm
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes  tysm
Lashes ~ (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
Hair ~ Anna ~ Entwined (Temp Location)
Slink ~ Hands & Feet  tysm
JEWELRY ~ Sakura ~ ASO! & Soothe tysm
Hat ~ Rattan Ribbon Hat ~ Zenith
Shoes ~ Aleta Sandals for Slink Flat Feet ~ ILLI tysm
Shape ~ Lori Novo ~ by Catero  tysm
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


No comments:

Post a Comment