Eres Tú

Featuring
BOUDOIR
♥ For My Steppenwolf 




It's You
English Translation for Eres Tú

Today I woke up wanting to kiss you 
I have a thirst to caress you
Entangle myself with you and not let you go
You're so intoxicating
It's you 

I want to gaze at you without counting the minutes 
Draw you with just my memories 
In my mind accentuate your lips, your kisses
You're here once again
It's you

I love seeing you, having you, embracing you 
When I'm at your side 
All the goodness in me 
Blossoms, it's you 
That magnet of beautiful energy 
It's your soul that sends 
Signals to my body
Because it keeps on asking for that smell of you 
That invites me lying in wait 
It's you 

We have different plans
But you're always on my mind
Since my veins so subtly
Enjoy loving you so much 
It's you, it's you
It's you


Flickr 



Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Blush ~ #2 ~ :Sugar:
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Hair ~ Karin * Mesh Hair ~ Wasabi Pills
HeadPiece ~ White Flowers Hat - Boudoir * Outlet
Slink ~ Hands & Feet
Pose ~ All Cloudy Stories ~ Flowey
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm


Boudoir InWorld  ✿  MarketPlace  ✿  OutLet   ✿ Blog  ✿ FlickrFan
FlickerVitabela  ✿  FlickrPrecious