And I Can't Stop, And I Won't Stop

Featuring
PURPLEMOON CREATIONS


“The strongest people
 are not those who show strength 
in front of the world 
but those who fight
 and win battles 
that others do not know anything about.” 
― Jonathan Harnisch


Today I woke up feeling extremely happy. 
The reason is that I realize the many blessings I have in my life. 
And though I am having a hard time with my vision/eyes, 
I can still see how beautiful the world is through this blurriness.
All those blows and disappointments in life are actually what make me stronger 
and appreciate more what I DO have, which is so much instead of whining over what I don't. 
I prefer to see the good side of everything because I do believe everything happens for a reason. 
We are constantly given lessons in life and it is our attitude that will make these lessons 
either positive or negative.

Take the bull by the horns I say and NEVER give up!
Smile, Dance, and never stop Dreaming. This is YOUR life, live it to the fullest
and enjoy every second of it!

Thanks For Reading!
~ Lori Novo ~


THE INSTRUMENTS
GAME OF THRONES EDITION
(March 11 - March 25)


I am wearing from this round
Stark Armor
by Purplemoon
(Available in 5 Colors / Rigged Mesh / Materials Enabled / Classic & Mesh Avatars 
5 Standard Sizes / Fatpack & Demo Available)


Spring Hair
by {Letituier}
(Fatpack / Demo Available

TP to The Instruments  Blog  Flickr  FaceBook


Credits
Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ Eyelash (w/stars top/natural bottom) ~ Sky Everett Designs
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
MakeUp ~ KRB Skins Spring 3
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm♥

No comments:

Post a Comment