Spring Affair

Featuring
BOUDOIR


“Being deeply loved by someone 
gives you strength, 
while loving someone deeply 
gives you courage.” 
― Lao Tzu

Hello beautiful world!
Lately, it has become difficult for me to blog due to my health issues.
That is why I ask that you please be patient with me for now till I get better.
I'll be taking it slow for a while for now.
Thanks for your understanding and constant support,
So deeply appreciated. <3


Credits
Dress ~ Spring Affair (Group Gift) ~ Boudoir
 Skin ~ Enya * Tan ~ WoW Skins & Shapes 
Lashes ~ #7 (No Longer Available) ~ Natural Beauty
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Hair ~ Fascination (No Longer Available) ~ Osmose
 Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
 Slink ~ Hands & Feet
 Cameo Jewellery * The White Bunny ~ EBDesign
 MishMish - Flora Headpiece -yellow (Arcade Gacha)
 Pose ~ Gabby 4 ~ KaTinK
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm

Boudoir InWorld    MarketPlace    OutLet    Blog    FlickrFan    FlickerVitabela    FlickrPrecious

No comments:

Post a Comment