Got Me Looking So Crazy In Love

Featuring
FA CREATIONS




"What should I say when I want to kiss the side of your neck and leave it at that? 
When I want to feel the heat of my own breath bounce back and warm my lips 
after I strategically place them on my favourite pieces of your skin. 
I want to leave goosebumps everywhere I have not yet kissed 
and spend the night trying to read them like Braille."
- Tyler Knott Gregson


Wearing NEW From
FA CREATIONS

ANTOINETTE
Lace Top
(With or Without Panties / 8 Colors  / Classic & Omega Appliers)
View HERE!

InWorld FA Creations  ✦  MarketPlace   ✦  Blog   ✦  Flickr Sandie Saenz

Credits
Skin ~  Leila 5 (Gacha) ~ Belleza
Hair ~ Neria ~ Truth
Lashes ~ World Tour Eyelash * France ~ .: Mai Bilavio :. 
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable beauty marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {&why}
Freckles ~ Face & Body Freckles ~ .Oh!Liv.
Eyes ~ Ardent * Clarity (Medium) ~ Ikon Eyes
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

tysm


FLICKR

No comments:

Post a Comment