Entice: All I Wanna Do Outfit




"The only people
I owe my
loyalty to are
those who
never made me
question theirs."


Wearing
All I Wanna Do Outfit
by Entice
Super Weekend Sale 10/29-11/04

[Hoodie: Maitreya, Belelza, Classic Sizes / Jeans: Classic, Maitreya, Slink (Hourglass, Physique)
99L Each - 500L Fatpack]

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group

CREDITS
Skin ~ Freedom * Cotton Tone [Catwa appliers] ~ L'Etre Skin Shop
Eye MakeUp ~ Moondust Eyeshadow ~ Sinful Curves Skins
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Wright [mesh] ~ Ikon
Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre    
Hair ~ Devinna ~ Truth Hair
Flower ~ Muskare [white-yellow] Gacha ~ Lode
Ring ~ Taos Ring ~ Empyrean Forge
Earrings ~ Wertina Heart Earrings ~ by Patina Edwardstone
Pose ~ Cool Wall Stand ~ Del May
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Before I let you go, Meet Walter & Julia


Omg, I love puppies and dogs and kitties and cats and all of God's creatures!!!
(teary eyes... smiles)

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment