Zenith's Group Gift




 The sun has left and forgotten me
It's dark. I cannot see
Why does this rain pour down?
I'm gonna drown
In a sea
Of deep confusion

Somebody told me, I don't know who,
"Whenever you are sad and blue,
And you're feelin' all alone, and left behind,
Just take a look inside you and you'll find.

You gotta hold on, hold on through the night
Hang on, things will be all right
Even when it's dark
And not a bit of sparkling
Sing-song sunshine from above
Spreading rays of sunny love

Just hang on, hang on to the vine
Stay on, soon you'll be divine
If you start to cry, look up to the sky
Something's coming up ahead
To turn your tears to dew instead."

And so I hold on to this advice
When change is hard and not so nice
If you listen to your heart the whole night through
Your sunny someday will come one day soon to you.
-song lyrics

Hello my beautiful people!
This is my cheer-up song for all times. 
I have played it for my kids so many times when they are down,
and it always works! ;)

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo


CREDITS
 Hair ~ Bouffant ~ Rezology Mesh Hair
 Headpiece ~ X'mas Group Gift (Free to join group) ~ Zenith
 Collar ~ The Queen's Ruff Collar * Crimson [gacha item] ~ Junbug

No comments:

Post a Comment