Beautiful & Free: The Gown

Baby, I can still hear the words you whispered when you told me 
"Stay right here forever in your arms." 
-Steppenwolf Crescendo




"You are imprinted in my soul
Your scent your touch
Your smile and those eyes
They watch me and watch over me
You feel my every movement
And possess my every thought
I wrap myself up in your warmth
And that is where i safely stay
Feeling comfort and cared for
I find you in my dreams and starry skies at night
I carry you in my heart no matter how far away you are
How many times i have reached up and touched your face
I cannot count
Kissing your sweet lips i taste you
Holding you i become one with you
Desiring you without being needy
Wanting you without weakness
This is all I know
Most of all."
- ♥ღk


Wearing 
Elegant Gown
by Hibiscus

FREE at MarketPlace
FitMesh - Slink Physique - Belleza - Maitreya - Classic Mesh

Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Cinderella * Catwa (Blonds) ~ Tableau Vivant 
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Cinderella Wig (Blonds) ~ Tableau Vivant
 Jewelry (Earrings & Necklace) ~ Ornella Set ~ PurpleMoon Creations
 Ring ~ Soul's Horizon (old group gift) ~ Chop Zuey
 Pose ~ Solace #2 ~ La Jolie Rose
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
Bryn Oh's Mayfly

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people, wishing you a smooth Monday!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment