Enchantment: !gO!

“My heart only ever had one thought, one want. 
One need. Despite all, in spite of all... All my heart has ever wanted is you.” 
― Stephanie Laurens, The Edge of Desire





“I love you, he thought, looking at her. 
I love every part of you, 
every thought and word... the entire complex, 
fascinating bundle of all the things you are. 
I want you with ten different kinds of need at once. 
I love all the seasons of you, 
the way you are now, 
the thought of how much more beautiful you'll be in the decades to come. 
I love you for being the answer to every question my heart could ask.

And it seemed so easy, once he capitulated. It seemed natural and right.

He wasn't certain if he was surrendering to her or to his own passion for her. 
Only that there was no more holding back. 
He would take her. 
And he would give her everything he had, 
every part of his soul, even the broken pieces.” 


Wearing NEW From
!gO! for Enchantment Event (ends Feb. 28 / gallery)

Hera Dress
Mesh Body Compatible / Five Options Available / Demo

InWorld !gO! / MarketPlace / FlickrOfficial / FlickrFan

Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Hair ~ Britney ~ Sintiklia
 Flowers ~ Winter Clematis ~ Naminoke
 Pose ~ [nymph] icons of myth ~ marukin
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


“I imagine a line, a white line, painted on the sand and on the ocean, from me to you.” 
― Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment