Designer Circle * Celebrating 6th Anniversary: zOOm

And I need you now tonight...




And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
'Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
(All of the time)
I don't know what to do
I'm always in the dark
Living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time
I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart...
-Lyrics


Designer Circle 
Round 150 (ends April 1  / Gallery)

Wearing
Leoni Dress
by zOOm
Fitted Mesh Dress / Includes HUD Change Textures
Mesh Body Compatible / Demo Available

TP To Designer Circle / Blog / Flickr / FaceBook Group / FaceBook Page / Tumbler / Twitter

Credits
Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Lashes ~ Full Face Set #1 (Catwa) ~ frosting
 Hair ~ Memory Bliss  ~ Exile
 Flowers ~ made from "Eau De Boudoir Couture" skirt ~ Boudoir
 Eyes ~ Real Eyes [#10] ~ L'Etre
 Bracelet ~ Black Filigree Bracelet (Gacha) ~ Junbug
 Against The Wall 6 ~ Frozen
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

1 comment: