My 2nd New Shop

Hello my beautiful people, HappY MondaY!

So I have been very busy these past few days setting up a second gacha shop
and honestly, I am so excited.


My new shop is located at A.N.D. yardsale (Webworm / Moderate) and for those of you that haven't been there yet,
it is a HUGE place offering an enormous selection of current, recent, past, and very old gacha items
so please make sure you look around from top to bottom ;)

I am calling my new shop
My Pink Corner
for obvious reasons, pink is now my second favorite color after light blue
and my booth at this location is located at a corner.

Btw, I DO add new items every day to both my shops.
Hope to see you all there!

Mucho love,
Lori Novo


My Pink Corner


***CLOSED THIS SHOP as of April 8***
My Garden Shop (Main)

Btw, I haven't been able to get Steppenwolf to change the description on the land
so you might get some land rental info but don't worry, it is the right URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment