Designer Showcase (May Edition): DanemarkZ

“My angel,” I whisper to her, reminding her who she is to me.”  -Abbi Glines 




"As you lay there before me I tasted the skin of an angel so sweet and delicate. 
I wanted to devour you but I couldn’t understand how something as beautiful as you
 would give yourself to me. I swore from that day forth I’d protect you with the same vigour 
that I wanted to consume you with, that I’d love that girl with everything I have and am 
Always your wolf babygirl."
-Mind-Body-Muse


Designer Showcase
(ends May 31 / gallery)

Wearing
Morgan Lingerie
by DanemarkZ

 7 Options Available / Omega & Classic

Taxi To Designer Showcase ● Flickr ● Blog ● Facebook


Credits
♥ Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
♥ Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
♥ Lashes ~ Chunky  (Catwa) ~ kosmetik 
♥ Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
♥ Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
♥ Hair ~ Blown Away (Naturals) ~ Exile
♥ Wings ~ Tenshi no Tsubasa (MID) ~ Evermore
♥ Earrings ~ Classique Gold&Diamond Earrings ~ by Jake
Satin Bow (Blush) Gacha ~ Junbug
Pose ~ Rip It Up Set 2. 1v2 ~ Morphine
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
AnaLutetia Avatar Opt2 Whiter

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment