Mesh Body Addicts (May Edition): Entice

"I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land..."





“Well, now
If little by little you stop loving me
I shall stop loving you
Little by little
If suddenly you forget me
Do not look for me
For I shall already have forgotten you

If you think it long and mad the wind of banners that passes through my life
And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots
Remember
That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms
And my roots will set off to seek another land” 
― Pablo Neruda, Selected Poems


Mesh Body Addicts
(ends May 31 / gallery)

Wearing
PonPonPon Top & Skirt
by Entice

- Maitreya, Slink (Physique/Hourglass), Belleza (Isis/Freya)
    - 100% Original mesh
    - 150L Each with a color change HUD that changes the two sections of the skirt waist and the bow
or a FATPACK HUD with 12 extra skirt options and 2 extra top options 
with more color change options on the skirt

TAXI

Entice MainStore / MarketPlace / FaceBook / Blog / Official Flickr / Flickr Group

Credits
  Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Lashes ~ Chunky  (Catwa) ~ kosmetik 
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hairbase ~ Cinderella (Catwa) ~ Tableau Vivant
 Hair ~ Cinderella Wig (Blonds) ~ Tableau Vivant
 Headband ~ Ivy Headpiece * Champagne ~ Enfant Terrible
 Earrings ~ City Of Angels ~ Heartsdale Jewellery
 Daphne Platforms (Antique) Maitreya ~ fri. 
 Glam Ottoman ~ Bazar
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
AnaLutetia Avatar Opt2 Whiter

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment