Tres Chic: Sintiklia (Olivia)

I'll only want to keep on dreaming...




“i always 
get myself
into this mess
i always let him
tell me i am beautiful
and half believe it
i always jump thinking
he will catch me 
at the fall
i am hopelessly 
a lover and
a dreamer and 
that will be
the death of me” 


Wearing NEW From
Sintiklia

Olivia Hair
Style Controlling HUD / Bento Rigged  - Rigged Without Bento - Unrigged Resized
View Here!

Available at Tres Chic 
(ends June 5 / gallery / 2nd Anniversary Round *join Group and collect the gifts!)

TAXI

Sintiklia InWorld / MarketPlace / Flickr Official / Flickr Fan

Credits
Neck Mole ~ Mesh Beauty Mole ~ DeeTaleZ
 Beauty Marks ~ Customizable Beauty Marks A [mesh] V1.1 ~ {why}
 Lashes ~ Chunky  (Catwa) ~ kosmetik 
 Eye Liner ~ Eyeliner * CATWA Applier ~ teapi
 Eyes ~ Charm Eyes * Clarity [mesh] ~ Ikon 
 Hairbase ~ Baby Hair Hairbase [Catwa] ~ L'Etre 
 Sugar Plum Dress (pink) ~ Ison
 Headpiece ~ Crocus Crown (white pink) Gacha ~ Lode
 Pose ~ Runway 026 ~ Aliud
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo
AnaLutetia Avatar Opt2 Whiter

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment