InsomNia: Summer Open Side Chain Dress

And I remain missing you...


So much time has passed
the memories remain
Anger faded and forgiveness came
As I emerged into his age
Leaving the child and the hurt behind
I wonder now
If I knew then
Would things have been any different
Those left behind
Traveled roads all alone
Leaving dreams unfulfilled
Sentences to rephrase
Thoughts
To take back
Words left unsaid
Questions to ask
If I knew then
Would things have been any different
A morning can arrive
And change the world
Altering the future
Creating a void
Without warning
Filling with tears
In the blink of an eye
The moments becoming the past
As wishes remain
only wishes
and I remain
missing you.
 ©k


Summer Open Side Chain Dress by InsomNia (View Here) /
Butterfly 181 Hair by Rezology
Chloe's Hallucination Collar by Finesmith
Pose [moody] stoic by marukin
Model & Photographer Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho Amor

No comments:

Post a Comment