Chop Zuey @ 68Main Event

I am unable to control the infatuation that rushes through me...




One of his hands move away from my face to flatten against my back, 
pulling me closer to him as he deepens the kiss. 
He parts my lips under his as my mind seems to sign quietly in content. 
I kiss him back as fiercely as he kisses me, 
unable to control the infatuation that rushes through me -
 feeling almost like fireworks. 
Not so careful anymore.
Little shivers of urgency shoot through me. 
I push off the window, pressing closer to him. 
The rush of sensation that is coursing through me feels like I've drunk a gallon of coffee. 
It feels like an electric buzz is flooding between us.
― Ashley Earley, Alone in Paris


68 MAIN
A NEW Monthly Retail Event 
Runs from the 9th to the 31st. of each month

Wearing
Gold Digger Jewelry Set
 by Chop Zuey

68 Main Exclusive / Multi-Level Texture Change
Set Includes: Necklace & Earrings
*PLEASE NOTICE - Headpiece is a copy of the necklace*

TAXI

68Main ● Flickr
Chop Zuey In-World ● MarketPlace ● Flickr Fan ● Flickr Official ● Blog ● FaceBook

Credits
Hair ~ Shinobun  2 ~ Tukinowaguma
Eye MakeUp ~ Airlia Eye Makeup ~ Zibska
Dress ~ Emilia (White Tulle) Maitreya ~ Sweet Kajira
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo


Thanks for your visit my beautiful people!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment