Jumo @ The Makeover Room (December Edition)

Can I have this dance with you?






“The girl danced like light on water. 
After I'd watched for a while I looked with all of me, 
not just my eyes, 
and then I saw the meaning of the dance. 
I wanted to stop looking because it was so sad, 
but I couldn't because it was so beautiful.” 
― Glenda Millard


The Makeover Room
The Makeover Room is a monthly skin & makeup event featuring exclusive items
at discounted prices from designers all over the grid. 
The event runs from the 1st - 26th of each month.

Wearing
Goldie Lips
by Jumo

Includes 6 Colors via HUD
Catwa - Omega - Lelutka - Vista - Classic Avatar

TP To Makeover Room  ●  Blog  ● Flickr
JUMO In-World ● JUMO Hair In-World ● MarketPlace ● FaceBook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan 

Credits
●Hair *NEW ~ Abby (Details) ~ Limerence @ Kinky Event (ends Dec. 19)
●Flowers ~ Shabby Dream Crown (red) ~ PurpleMoon Creations
●Choker ~ Kate ~ Supernatural
●Dress ~ Amelia Dress ~ PurpleMoon Creations
Pose ~ Sexy Beach 14 ~ Desire
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support.
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment