Chop Zuey, Giz Seorn & PosESioN

@ Sense Event (First Edition)

“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, 
who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, 
who does not believe me naïve or innocent, 
who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” 
― Anaïs Nin


Credits
●Hair ~ Sky 195 ~ Rezology
Lips ~ Shimmery Chic Lipstick ~ !IT!
●Brows *NEW ~ Jelena Eyebrows ~ Avada @ The Makeover Room (ends Jan. 26)
●Headpiece ~ Crocus Crown (white-red) Gacha ~ Lode
●Skirt *NEW ~ Adora Long Skirt (red) ~ Giz Seorn @ Sense Event (ends Feb. 8 / gallery)
●Top *NEW ~ Adora Top (red roses) ~ Giz Seorn @ Sense Event (ends Feb. 8 / gallery)
●Necklace & Earrings *NEW ~ La Glace ~ Chop Zuey @ Sense Event (ends Feb. 8 / gallery)
●Pose *NEW ~ #4 from Magel Set ~ PosESioN @ Sense Event (ends Feb. 8 / gallery)
Vase ~ Gladiolus Vase (red) ~ Lode Decor
Model & Photographer ~ Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ● sponsors for all their kind support!
Mucho love,
Lori Novo

No comments:

Post a Comment