Ersch @ Epiphany Event (April Edition)

Happy Monday my Beautiful People!



"But I won't let them break me down to dust.
I know that there's a place for us,
for we are glorious."

-Lyrics


(April Edition) ends May 12 - Gallery

Blossom Gacha
Mesh Body Compatible - 26 Commons & 1 Rare - Demo Available
Blossom Bento Mesh Nails (Maitreya) 25 Points Prize


Credits
Hair *NEW ~ Butterfly 088 ~ Rezology
Lip Color *NEW ~ Chandani (Catwa) ~ Milla Rasmuson Makeup The Makeover Room 
(ends April 26 - gallery)
Lashes ~ Misao (Catwa) ~ Evermore
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Designer AmzErsh
Designer Milla Ramuson
Designer Selc

No comments:

Post a Comment