Senbazuru & Origami Crane by Boudoir




I was falling.
Falling through time and space and stars and sky
and everything in between.
I fell for days and weeks and what felt like a lifetime across lifetimes.
I fell until I forgot I was falling.
-Jess Rothenberg


New from Boudoir
Senbazuru Dress

Japanese Inspired (info)
Maitreya - Slink Physique - Classic Avatar

also available
Wearable Origami Crane (Charity Item for Fantasy Fair)
& Flying Origami Cranes
 to go perfectly with the dress

Credits
Hair ~ Hairplay Gacha (Front Blow) ~ Tableau Vivant
●Lashes ~ MixMatch Spring Collection ~ Kula
Pose ~ Angel Fly Away 02 ~ elephante poses
Catwa Head
Maitreya Mesh Body
Real Eyes #10 ~ L'Etre
Flickr
Model & Photographer Lori Novo

Thanks for your visit my beautiful people
and to my wonderful ●sponsors for their kind support!
Mucho Love,
Lori Novo

Boudoir In-World ● MarketPlace ● Blog ● Facebook ● Flickr Vita - Precious ● Flickr Fan
Designers Vitabela Debrovna & Precious Restless
Kula In-World ● MarketPlace ● Facebook ● Flickr Official ● Flickr Fan
Designer BuN-BuN

No comments:

Post a Comment